- Gain incredible exposure for your business.
- Drive tons of quality traffic to your site.
- Surprising strategies to boost your SEO.
- Create consistent viral marketing for your brand.
- Post an online catalogue on Pinterest.
- Make money just by pinning!
Here’s a sample job posting to find superstar virtual assistants:
Are you looking for an awesome job that’s not only
fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you
more money the harder you work?
If so, then please listen carefully. Our growing
company has a fantastic job opportunity available
for a Technical Virtual Assistant that can meet certain criteria.
And I have to state upfront, this job isn’t for
everyone. We’re looking for a very unique person
to fill this job.
We’re looking for someone that would also enjoy
contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts,
while they do their job.
We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working
person that would like to become a valuable
member of our team. And you can do this job
completely from your home *if you have a highspeed
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects,
but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY!
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Not only could you have an exciting job
but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do
a great job you’ll continue to be rewarded for
it with more money.
Too many companies just want to hire people for a
low salary and get all the work they can out of them.
We’re much different! We know the success of our
company is based on the success of our team members,
and that’s why we believe in creating a fun work
process and rewarding those that deserve it.
We’re really looking for that special person that
could become a ‘superstar’ on our team.
Someone who would love their job and love working
with our team.
Here’s just some of the criteria that this person
- Basic “Office” apps
- Use of Google Documents
- STRONG verbal and written English skills
- STRONG communication skills
- Has a reliable computer (An Apple Mac computer
would be a BIG benefit, but optional)
- Has a reliable highspeed Internet connection.
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes English extremely well.
- Proficient in using Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype – has a webcam.
- Has a PayPal account.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily be trained in other skills.
- Extremely accurate on tasks – double checks work
- Actively seeks feedback and clarification
- Can work part-time to full-time (20-40 hours per week)
(Will start at part time and then move right into full-time within the first month.)
Has these skills:
- Internet research capability – Locating related sites and potential partners, using keyword and market tools, .
- Content Writer – Create articles and content in the dating & relationships niche. Able to emulate a particular “voice” for the tone and content.
- JV/Affiliate Manager – Research and locate new partners for cross-promotions
Manage existing relationships with Joint Venture partners and affiliates.
- Content Syndication (publishing) – ability to publish videos, articles, etc.
- Has a Mac
- Has Internet Marketing expertise (or good understanding)
- Has experience working with Photoshop (a big plus!)
And the ability to take on new tasks quickly and readily.
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity,
please do the following…
** Send me your information (resume or CV) and credentials and use a Subject Line of “I’m a superstar!”
Let me know why you think you’d be great
for this job.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached
and what schedule you would prefer to work
from home when you won’t be distracted.
Please be aware that this job involves managing
content related to dating and romantic relationships
from a male perspective. If this topic is potentially
offensive or controversial for you, please do not apply.
Please also include links to as many examples
of your work that you can. (minimum of 2)
And include a work reference – someone that can
describe your work habits and ability.
In this video Alicia walks us through:
- How to determine your book topic
- How to select a title that sells
- How to categorize yourself on Amazon
- How to conduct a book-buying blitz
- How to get a book launch team
- How to organize bulk book purchases
- How to utilize Amazon’s tools
Find out more about Alicia: http://www.bestsellerinaweekend.com/
Four reasons you should write a book:
- Writing a book establishes credibility, increases visibility, generates TV and radio publicity, and attracts more clients.
- Having a listing on Amazon increases SEO and discoverability in the “search economy.”
- You can write a book fast by focusing on your target audience, pain point, and solution.
- Book writing is simple
Learn Social Media, PR, Marketing and Sales at the MediaLeaders Virtual Conference – April 2nd
Register here to join 20+ of the smartest online marketers for this incredible event:
Have you ever had the sinking feeling that you are missing something in your business, feeling like one wrong move and everything could be taken away?
Running a successful business is more than serving clients and creating products; it’s about having the confidence to make decisions from a place of power and clarity.
If your business has been stalling, or maybe it hasn’t quite gotten of the ground, it could be because you’ve been second guessing yourself and your ability to handle mistakes or risks (and even success; yes, our self-sabotaging minds are funny like that).
Perhaps, you don’t have the right legal, insurance, financial and tax foundation in place to ensure that no matter what happens, your business and your family are safe and secure from financial disaster.
That’s why I encourage you to join me as I interview Alexis Neely during a free live call that will help you fill the holes in your business foundation & give you 100x more confidence to make all of your most important, make it or break business decisions from a place of power, confidence, assurance and trust.
“100x Confidence: How to Make All of Your Most Important, Make It Or Break It Business Decisions from a Place of Total Power, Trust, Assurance and Clarity”
Free call with me, Alexis Neely & a secret panel of online entrepreneurs you love
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Time: 1pm Pacific (LA) Time (2pmMT, 3pmCT, 4pmET)
During this live Google Hangout, Alexis & I (plus a secret panel of online entrepreneurs you love) will be showing you exactly how you can up your business confidence 100x:
- The raw, true mistakes we’ve made in our own businesses that have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, and how you can avoid making them;
- How to set up a business foundation that will bring you more clients and more growth;
- How to have 100x more confidence to get the resources you need to grow your business;
- The next step you need to take to get to the next level in your business and more.
Having the right foundation in your business does more than help your business run more smoothly, it gives you the ability to make solid decisions, take calculated risks, and have peace of mind knowing that you are ready for anything and everything.
And isn’t that what it’s all about?
Save your spot now: https://fwpi.infusionsoft.com/go/liftoc/a644
Do you stuff your card down people’s throats or do you cultivate relationships that last a lifetime?
In this week’s video, Michael Ellsberg, bestselling author of The Education of Millionaires, talks about the power of networking and cultivating powerful relationships, especially when it comes to book marketing.
Also, at 04:47, Michael talks about how being featured in the New York Times only sold 150 books, while being featured in a popular single-author blog made him a bestseller. He also offers a free resource at 07:20.
This video will change the way you network, check it out.
Alicia Dunams and Britt Michaelian talk about publishing your ebook using the Amazon KDP Select Program to get you to bestseller status. Alicia shares some tips for getting your book to bestseller status and invites you to join a webinar on February 20 discussing everything you need to know to get your ebook ready to be a bestseller! Sign up for details at http://bestsellerinaweekend.com/webinar.
If you are ready to hit the ground running and write your book quickly, sign up for details about this 2/20 webinar with me and Britt Michaelian at http://bestsellerinaweekend.com/webinar
Do you need help tracking your yearly financial goals? If you are an Author/Expert, Coach/Consultant, Service Provider, Information Marketer, this video is for you:
Get your free FINANCIAL FORECAST until February 14.
Last month, I missed my financial
goal by $7,791.42. This isn’t necessarily
a bad thing, because I really ‘shot for the
moon’ when establishing this year’s financial
goals. Besides, I believe goals should stretch you,
not stress you out!
I created a video just for you with a free resource
so you can visualize and achieve your financial
goals. The tool is revealed at 1:26/3:33.
I share this with you to motivate you to achieve greatness.
Also, the more money you make as a business owner
equals more jobs, more commerce, more charity and more
opportunities for our economy.
So basically, it is your job to make more money!
I hope you enjoy the video and the fr.ee resource.
Let me know how it works – it’s only available
til Feb 14th.
Dedicated to your success,
P.S. Here’s a few more resources happening this week to help you
grow your business :
1) FR.EE WEBINAR TRAINING 2/6/2013
Do you want to learn how to tap into a Secret Market place with over 500,000,000 active buyers – just waiting for you to share your knowledge, expertise and products with them?
Reserve your seat now to learn about this secret strategy and how you can make 2013 your
best year for your business by partnering with iTunes.
2) Want to write a book but don’t have time? Sign up for the next Bestseller in a Weekend (we’ve gone virtual!)
“The Right-Brain Business Plan” – a FR.EEE workshop on how to map out your business plan in a fun, creative and visual way.
- Jennifer has helped thousands of entrepreneurs around the world grow their businesses authentically and creatively, and is inviting 6 entrepreneurs to attend her event LIVE in Seattle. Find out how to win here.
- Last month, my own CreativeLive experience with 7-figure entrepreneur Lewis Howes helped me net $22k in one weekend.
- And, NEWS JUST IN, I’m honored that CreativeLive has asked me to host this LIVE business event featuring Jennifer Lee. Register for free here.
I look forward to being part of a dynamic event that will help more business owners get what they want in 2013. See you there!
Sometimes, you’ve got to see something to believe it. If anyone had told me I could really make just under $22,000 in two days, they would have got my attention—but I admit I would have been skeptical. You know the old saying, “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.” Well, I have to tell you, Lewis Howes is the real deal and what he taught me was phenomenal and true (Read more to find out the 3 Steps to Launching an online business). In just two days, I made $21,308.80. It made a believer out of me.